
Hi ladies, I don't have a lot of time, but I wanted to participate in Mama M's Five Question Friday before I braved the roads and headed to work today. We are expecting up to 28 inches of snow in our area this weekend, but it has yet to start so my butt still has to go to work. Ok, scratch that my supervisor just called and the governor has declareda State of Emergency so I don't have to report in until Monday morning! Sweet!!! :) That just made my weekend!
Now I can take my time for Five Question Friday!
This week Mama M asked us:
1. What are you most afraid of?
Of having to bury my daughter or any of my future children. I think losing a child is every parents fear and it's definitely my biggest fear.
2. Do you use a flat iron or curling iron?
I use a flat iron, since my hair is already some-what straight I always assumed I could get away with using a cheap Conair flat iron, but while in Arizona I used my sister-in-law's Chi and it was love at first sight! I will definitely be investing in one of those soon. I do sometimes use hot rollers to give my hair some extra body.
3. Hands-free or phone to the ear?
Phone to the ear.. I have a blue tooth, but I don't use it, I really should.
4. Do you have a matching bedroom set?
Ha no..we don't even have a bedroom set anymore. We had a bed and two dressers, the bed and one dresser was a hand me down from the in-law's and the other dresser was a hand me down from my parents, but in the process of moving twice the dressers were falling apart when we moved into our current house. So we still have the bed and are using plastic drawer storage things and our closet to put all of our clothes! We definitely want a new bedroom suit for the new house, but that won't come for awhile.
5. Do you believe in the paranormal?
I have never seen a ghost, but I believe they do exisit. I am scared of that type of thing, but my husband loves it. He watches Ghost Hunters and wants to spend a Halloween up at Ft. Delaware to see if he sees any ghosts. Yeah, he is crazy.
That's it for Five Question Friday, if you would like to participate just go to Mama M's blog and join in!
Friday, February 5, 2010
Five Question Friday is back!
Posted by Mindy at 1:03 PM
Labels: Five Question Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
make sure to email me at mommymandymusings@yahoo.com...you won one of my giveaways!
Post a Comment