
Me holding little Benjamin Andrew for the first time! Please ignore the fact I have no make up on and I look like crap!

We put Ben in the crib next to Cecilia to show their difference in size. (Yes, my daughter sleeps on her tummy...she has great head control and can roll over and she chooses to sleep this way.)
Emma holding Benjamin
Isn't he the cutest?!?!?
Ben & his daddy, Tim!Then on Saturday we headed down to Lewes to Daniel’s mom and step dad’s new beach house. Cecilia and I went with Daniel’s stepsister Tammy and our niece, Karra up on the Rehoboth boardwalk to go to the sandcastle contest. It was Cecilia’s first actual trip on the boardwalk, she slept most of the time. Unfortuantely, we couldn’t see much of the sandcastle contest from the boardwalk due to the beach grass and dunes Rehoboth now has up.

Karra at the beach

This is what Cecilia did on the boardwalk...
After shopping, Daniel and I headed over to his dad and step mom's to dogsit until the dog sitter got there that night (his parents had already left for the Outter Banks). It was nice to relax and do nothing even though the weather was crappy. His step mom was sweet and bought us steaks to cook on the grill for staying there yesterday.
Cici and her daddy after a nap!
Cici and mommy on Sunday.
Lox is feeling a lot better! :)Early this morning, when I woke up to feed Cecilia around 4:00, I noticed a text message from my good friend Amanda that was sent at 3:30. Amanda’s water had broke and she was headed to the hospital. I was so excited, Amanda and I actually had lunch plans today, but instead she was busy giving birth! Preston Curtis was born at 12:31 pm. He was 8 lbs, 7 ounces and 21 inches long. That is a really good size for being a week early! I can’t wait to meet him, I am going after work to the hospital. I’ll have pics up on here tomorrow.
It was nice to have a weekend for once that was relaxing! We are heading to the Outter Banks tomorrow night (yikes!) and I have a ton of packing to do tonight. I have my list made, but I actually need to put everything together. I am so ready for vacation! I am looking forward to a few days of doing nothing, but sitting by the pool and the beach with a good book!
2 comments:
1. yay for updates
2. I love that you call her Cici- SO CUTE!
3. Cici is Adorable!!!
4. Ava sleeps on her belly too:)
5. Have fun in the Outer Banks....SO jealous! We just booked a cruise for Feb but that sounds soooo far away!!!
I so need copies of these pics!
Post a Comment