Mallory & Robbie’s Gorgeous Wedding on July 11, 2009
Placecards
Centerpieces
The New Mr. & Mrs.
Their fisrst dance as husband and wife
Now the fun begins!!
The garter comes off (and goes on Robbie's head!)
Mal throwing the bouquet to all of the single ladies! I am so happy I don't have to participate in this anymore!
Dave (who also caught the garter at our wedding) caught the garter at Mal's wedding!

My good friend, Dawn and I
And now for Little Miss C!
Every month on the 17th I take Cecilia's picture, with a sign next to her saying I am X months old TODAY!
One month...
Two months...
and now THREE MONTHS!
It took a few takes to get this smile, she now likes to grab the paper and crumble it! I love her at this age though, she has a little personality and loves to look around and discover new things. My baby is growing up...

One of my favorites of Cecilia

CiCi and her bumbo seat!

Another favorite of mine!
That's all of the pics for now! I have some more from over the weekend that I'll put in my next post.
0 comments:
Post a Comment