The summer is winding down, we now have to add ten minutes on our travel time to work every day due to the school buses being out in the mornings. My sister in law, Lauren is now a freshman in college so now my mom is watching Cecilia during the day now. I am so greatful we have her and we don’t have to think about daycare..yet! The thought of daycares scare me, you are leaving your child in the hands of a stranger or strangers. Do I want to send her to a daycare center or home daycare? Then there is the price of daycares in our area, the average price for an infant is around $180 a week, there are some places that charge $250! We will be paying more in daycare then we paid for rent for our first house. I am dreading it, but I know the time will come soon enough….
Well, remember that offer we put in a few weeks ago? After counter-offering with the seller twice, they finally accepted our offer! I am so excited! Now comes the fun part, packing… I despised packing, but hopefully this will be the last time we’ll have to do so for awhile. In order to save money, we are going to be moving into the apartment, Daniel’s grandfather lived in (it’s on his mom and step dad’s property) while the house is being built. The apartment is very small, just a living room, a kitchen, bathroom and one bedroom. It is going to be a long few months, but I will keep reminding myself that it will all be worth in it in the end. I will be using the blog to keep everyone up to date on what is going with the house.
I am going to go crazy deciding when we start picking out colors and everything for the house. Daniel said he is going to be leaving everything up to me, as long as he can do what he wants in the basement! So I will be asking for advice and opinions on here as we get closer…
For those of you who know me in real life, you know that I love to plan ahead of time. Halloween is exactly two months away from today, so it is time to start thinking of Cecilia’s Halloween costume. We are going to be in a parade with my sister-in-law, niece and a few of her friends and the theme of our float is Farm Animals. The mothers are going to dress up as farmers (can’t wait……) and the kids are going to be farm animals. We have narrowed it down to two costumes, one is Daniel’s favorite and the other one is my favorite… Which do you like best? Leave me a comment and let me know.
Well, remember that offer we put in a few weeks ago? After counter-offering with the seller twice, they finally accepted our offer! I am so excited! Now comes the fun part, packing… I despised packing, but hopefully this will be the last time we’ll have to do so for awhile. In order to save money, we are going to be moving into the apartment, Daniel’s grandfather lived in (it’s on his mom and step dad’s property) while the house is being built. The apartment is very small, just a living room, a kitchen, bathroom and one bedroom. It is going to be a long few months, but I will keep reminding myself that it will all be worth in it in the end. I will be using the blog to keep everyone up to date on what is going with the house.
I am going to go crazy deciding when we start picking out colors and everything for the house. Daniel said he is going to be leaving everything up to me, as long as he can do what he wants in the basement! So I will be asking for advice and opinions on here as we get closer…
For those of you who know me in real life, you know that I love to plan ahead of time. Halloween is exactly two months away from today, so it is time to start thinking of Cecilia’s Halloween costume. We are going to be in a parade with my sister-in-law, niece and a few of her friends and the theme of our float is Farm Animals. The mothers are going to dress up as farmers (can’t wait……) and the kids are going to be farm animals. We have narrowed it down to two costumes, one is Daniel’s favorite and the other one is my favorite… Which do you like best? Leave me a comment and let me know.

2 comments:
They're both cute, but I love the duck!
the Duck! When are you moving to an apartment?
Post a Comment