Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Traveling With A Three Month Old!

Panic mode has officially begun! In a few hours we will be driving the five-hour drive south the Outter Banks in North Carolina for vacation. I think I have everything packed, I have triple checked the lists I made and I am hoping I do not forget anything. When it was just Daniel and I, I always over packed for trips, now that we have Cecilia the amount of things we need to pack has tripled. We have a mid size SUV and with just her stroller and pack n play in the back it seems as if there is no room for anything else. So somehow we are going to manage to also fit a bouncy seat, bumbo seat, bath tub, a plastic tote (with all of Cecilia’s things in it), two beach chairs, a beach tent (for Cecilia), a beach umbrella, a beach bag, a suitcase and duffel bag all in there! I know I am over packing, but it is better to be prepared then to get down there and realize that I forgot something.

This will be our longest trip with Cecilia to date, her longest so far has been an hour and a half when we went shopping at Arundel Mills Mall near Baltimore. She did great on the way there, not so great on the way home. If I am stressing over a 5 hour car trip, imagine how I will be in December when we fly to Arizona! Wish me luck! I will update tonight.

1 comments:

Tim and Patience said...

good luck ! and be safe