That's right! The Phillies are World Series champions!
Daniel and I watched the game at home last night, we were crossing our fingers until the last pitch! I tried taking pictures of Daniel kneeling in front of the tv "praying" for a win, but he wouldn't let me. It was cute! I am exhausted this morning along with the rest of my coworkers. Everyone is wearing their red in support of the Phillies!
My friend, Crystal sent me a picture of her son, Evan this morning in the Phils gear we gave him for his birthday. Excuse the quality of the pic, it was sent from a cell phone.
The last world series the Phillies won was in 1980, the last time the Orioles won a World Series was in 1983, the year I was born. Maybe next year will be O's turn to be World Series champs or maybe the Phils will repeat themselves. Wouldn't it be great if it was a Baltimore VS Philadelphia World Series? I would definitely have to root for my O's then (Phils are my second favorite team). Then again if the Orioles and Phillies play each other in the world series, Daniel and I may have to sleep in separate rooms!
Speaking of Daniel he "dressed" up for Halloween at his work today. He has tomorrow off so they are celebrating today. Daniel and his coworkers, Jay and Mike dressed up as Jack, a scientist in their section. Jack has a great sense of humour so I know he got a good laugh out of this.
Daniel is in the striped polo, Mike is standing next to him and Jason is sitting down.
Well, let me get back to work! I have another busy day ahead of me. I will update everyone on our little peanut tonight!
0 comments:
Post a Comment