I have had a rough day. Make that a horrible day. Let me start off with saying when I started this blog, I shared the link with my close friends in real life. Nothing I said on this blog is something that I wouldn’t say to them in real life. The same goes for my Twitter Account. I link my Twitter to my blog for that simple reason, for those of my friends who don’t have Twitter, they can follow me on via my blog.
I want this blog to be public, I enjoy the few followers I have and I enjoy reading your blogs. I realize I don’t update it as much as I would like to, but I hope to change that. I had a “friend” that I blogged about regularly on here. She was even one of my featured friends for “Friday Friends.” Especially in the early part of this blog there are several posts where she is mentioned.
It has been seven months since I actually hung out with this friend. We went from having lunches together at least once a week, most of the time more, to not seeing one another for seven months, when she lives five minutes away. I tried to text her, I tried calling her, nothing. I would comment on her Facebook status’ and wouldn’t get a reply. I just figured she was busy.
It did hurt that she didn’t attend Ci’s first birthday party. After all this is who I was considering naming her godmother, if we went that route and choose godparents. Today I found out she was saying very hurtful things about myself and my family behind my back. Things I would not say about my worst enemy. It is one thing when you talk about me, but when you talk about my daughter. We are done.
I was so upset to know she said what she did. I debated making my blog private, then decided against it, because I love getting new followers. So after a discussion with Daniel, I decided to change my blog URL. My new URL will be http://enjoyingmylifeonedayatatime.blogspot.com . My twitter page is now private, but you can request to follow me @mindy71183. I hope she won't find this blog, because I don't want her in my life.
I have to come realize some people aren’t who you think they are. I am extremely grateful for those friends in my life who are true friends. Someone I can count on, on a bad day. Someone who I know will say something to my face instead of talking behind my back. Thank you! A big thank you to my three real life friends who I know read my blog and comment regularly. Britt, Paish and Emma, you guys are awesome! I know I can count on you guys when things get tough. Em, thank you for thinking of Ci as one of your own and getting as upset as I did about the comment made. Love you all!
Please update your Google Readers to follow me at my new link.
2 comments:
Aw, Mindy. Love you too!
That is so terrible! I am still constantly amazed at people's childish behavior. I hope she never finds your blog and you are able to move on without her
Post a Comment