My hubby left this morning bright and early around 6:30 for his trip to Louisville. Saying goodbye was hard, but I managed not to cry! This will be the longest time we have been apart since I’ve been pregnant and since we’ve been in our new house. We are closer now then ever and I am so happy that he is part of my life!
It is going to be a long six days without him, but I’ll manage. I am terrified to stay at our house by myself, Daniel thinks I will be able to make it one night and then I will stay the rest of the time at my parents. I am going to prove him wrong! Luckily, we have great neighbors if anything were to go wrong and my parents are only ten minutes away.
I plan on keeping busy with him away.. Tonight, I have my first breastfeeding class. My mom is going to go with me to it (thanks, mom!). Then tomorrow night I am going to dinner over to my parents and watching American Idol with them (if I can stay up to 10!). Thursday night I am going out to happy hour with the girls. So far I have no plans for the weekend. I do plan on getting some major cleaning done with Daniel gone. He normally does 80% of our laundry (he’ll put the clothes in the washer and dryer, but he refuses to fold, iron or hang anything up) so I plan on having ALL of our laundry, including our bedding and Cari’s bedding washed. I also need to take our comforter to the dry cleaners to get cleaned.
I will be blogging a lot more since Daniel is away, I’ll have a lot more time on my hands!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
I Miss Him Already...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh I hate when my husband is away too! And I hate staying at home by myself! I usually go crash at my sister's. I do get A LOT more done when he's gone for some reason. How was your breastfeeding class? Hope you're having a good week!
Post a Comment