So mommyhood has gotten the best of me and I have been slacking on my blog! We still really do not have the best internet at our house..it is so slow and I don't have the patience for it! I wish we could get FIOS or Comcast at our house, but we aren't that lucky!
First off, I LOVE being a mom! The last month has been amazing! Cecilia is growing so much and changing every day. She smiled her first real smiles last Monday (the 18th) and it brought tears to my eyes! I am dreading going back to work in a few weeks....just the thought of leaving her kills me!
Here are a few recent pictures




Enjoy the pics and I can't wait to catch up on everyones blogs!!!!
Friday, May 22, 2009
I am still alive!!
Posted by Mindy at 3:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOVE her!
Aww we had our first smiles last week, too! I love it!!!!
Mindy - your daughter is so beautiful and precious, I can hardly stand it!! Congrats again, glad to know you've been enjoying mommyhood so far. Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment