Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Quick Update

I am still here and still very pregnant! Cecilia has decided she likes it in her mommy’s tummy and does not want to make her debut into this world until at least her due date (tomorrow). If she doesn’t come tomorrow, hopefully she will come very soon! She has a ton of family and friends ready to meet her… As of my doctor’s appointment yesterday I am not dilated AT ALL! They did predict Cecilia to be a good size baby, in-between 8 and 9 pounds! I have heard from several people that the bigger the baby = easier to deliver… I will believe it when it is my time to deliver!

Tomorrow, both Daniel and I have off so we plan on heading to our local mall and walking around it a few (or a hundred) times hoping to speed up the labor process. I have been having contractions since Sunday, they are currently 10 minutes apart and have been since Tuesday! I will definitely keep everyone posted on how I am doing.. I may have one of my friends, do a guest entry when Cecilia decides to come!

Have a wonderful and Happy Easter!!!

1 comments:

Tim and Patience said...

Cecilia we want to meet you!!