Tuesday, March 10, 2009

BIG DAY TODAY!!

Today is a big day for many reasons!

  • I have one month until my due date! I know that a due date is only an estimate and that Cecilia may wait until a week or two after her due date to make an appearance, I am still excited!!

  • My friend, Amanda’s husband, Kenny will be coming home tonight! Kenny has been stationed in Honduras for over a year, with the exception of a two week visit in November he hasn’t been home. We have all missed Kenny, but I know Daniel definitely misses him (not quite as much as Amanda,). Daniel has been a great sport about movie nights and going out to dinner with Amanda and I (and putting up with girl talk!). Now that Kenny is back, Daniel’s poker buddy is back and he will have someone to talk to while Amanda and I have our girl talk.

  • My friend, Patience and her husband, Tim have their BIG ultrasound today at 1:30. We get to see if Cecilia’s new bff will be a girl or boy. I am crossing my fingers for a girl, but I will be happy either way!

I have a weekend recap to post soon! We had a busy weekend (even though Daniel was sick) and I have a lot of pictures to post.

Oh, more good news! As I was driving to meet Amanda for lunch I noticed that the Philly Pretzel Factory in Dover has re-opened! Their pretzels are soooo good and sooo inexpensive! They had closed before Christmas, but now they are reopen! :)

Philly Pretzel Factory - Northbound on Rt. 13 in Dover (near Kohls)

1 comments:

Trace said...

So much fun stuff going on! Wooohoo only a month till you get to meet your little one!! I just love the name Cecilia.